Volunteering is a great way to support us!
The Big Red Kidney Walk is a fun, family fundraising event and would simply not be possible without the support of our amazing and energetic volunteers. Applications for volunteers are now open for our Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Perth and Brisbane Big Red Kidney Walks.
Some of the ways our volunteers help make the Big Red Kidney Walk happen include:
- Pre event assistance including admin tasks, packing and mailing of bibs and event material
- Man a drinks station on the day to keep participants hydrated
- Direct event traffic so that everyone gets there on time
- Cloakroom duties to ensure all walkers belongings are safely returned
- Course marshalling to keep everyone safe and on route
- Distribute merchandise so everyone can take home their little piece of the Big Red Kidney Walk
- Help people register on the day
If you’d like to volunteer at one of our Big Red Kidney Walks in either Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Perth or Brisbane, we would absolutely love to have you on board. You’ll play a huge role in ensuring the event runs smoothly and people come back next year. With no experience required, it’s a wonderful way to give back to your local community, meet new people and yes, to beef up your resume a little!